This group is made up of both Company personnel and ALPA members and meets weekly to discuss all relevant information and try to solve issues and concerns. Many of your COVID-related PDRs are discussed during these meetings in an effort to reach solutions. Recent topics have included:
- Mental stress on crew force
- Quarantine restrictions in various international locations including ICN, KIX, NRT and DXB
- Rest facilities during CAN turns
- Continuation of laundry expense reimbursement during APAC travel
- Home COVID testing – especially for the FDAs
- HNL quarantine exemptions
While ALPA and the Company jointly discuss these topics, almost always, the power to effect change remains with the Company.